BRYTER is a young but leading enterprise SaaS company focused on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and business decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our no-code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and repetitive.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in NYC. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
At BRYTER we believe in the power of self-organizing teams and that everyone can be a leader. Everyone can participate in shaping the way we work at BRYTER, based on their interests and capabilities.
If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
We are a remote-first company. At the same time, we value the face-to-face time. That’s why we get together at the same place at the beginning of each quarter. We spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better.
To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
Being a WordPress Engineer with us
Qualifications we would love to find
- Solid and proven experience in creating WordPress themes and Gutenberg blocks as well as a strong understanding of the WordPress Codex
- Familiarity in working with databases, REST APIs and SDKs
- Experience with popular WordPress plugins such as ACF Pro and Yoast as well as with bundlers like Webpack and Gulp
- Experience in working designs created in Figma
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands-on and able to work autonomously if required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Location in a time zone GMT +/- 2 hours
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape global operations and support the global strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning. Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.