BRYTER is a young but already leading enterprise SaaS company focusing on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and decisions in complex and highly relevant business scenarios. Our no-code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and boring:
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we are operate office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in NYC. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a VP of Marketing with us
In short: You have done it before and have seen global hypergrowth as No. 2 or 3 in a SaaS-growth/marketing team – now you want to take over and bring your skills, tactics, and hunger to play.
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who wants to thrive in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional keen to take the next career step into a very senior role.
You will be leading all aspects of BRYTER’s global marketing strategy: generate demand, develop and cultivate the brand and scale the marketing team. This requires a relevant and strategic background in the enterprise SaaS market combined with empathy and understanding for the financial, legal and consulting industries.
Our marketing is aligned along the entire customer journey focusing on thought leadership and market education. We work with industry leaders in both the regulatory and enterprise software world which is reflected in our high-touch, account-centric and content-oriented marketing strategy.
- Own the online presence and oversee the online content of BRYTER.
- Manage campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event
- Manage the demand generation strategy, budget resources, scope, target outcomes, KPIs and development of a strong lead generation engine.
- Oversee BRYTER’s portfolio of marketing channels, including performance, organic and collaborative channels (events, PR, etc.).
- Oversee the full enterprise customer lifecycle (including, building out the process of mapping out the entire customer journey and associating specific lifecycle stages to individual metrics)
- Together with our Business Development unit create demand generation programs to drive awareness and generate high-quality leads, both for new customers as well as in expanding existing relationships
- Work with the executive team, sales and other key stakeholders across the company to set and execute the strategy and roadmap for BRYTER’s long-term growth.
- Lead, grow and inspire a high-performing marketing team that scales to match BRYTER’s rapid growth.
- Maintain world class quality standards for all marketing materials.
- Create playbooks and training modules for the successful development of growth skills and initiatives across product, SEO, SEM, funnel optimization, digital marketing, PR, events, etc.
- Manage the effectiveness of our marketing technology stack.
- Manage and execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and customer empathy.
- The VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- You “have done it before” – you have the relevant B2B SaaS marketing experience as well as a deep demonstrable understanding of enterprise communication as VP of Marketing or in a similar leadership role with KPI commitments and budget responsibilities.
- You have extensive experience in operating within regulatory-heavy industries like Law, Tax, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and you have a clear understanding of the professional service markets.
- Ability to empathize with our customers and their business cases within the operations of corporate regulation environments.
- Experience in building, leading and developing a team in a highly demanding environment, interacting with educated industry-leading clients.
- Management experience within brand marketing, lead generation, content marketing, customer marketing and/or any other related areas of marketing.
- Expert knowledge of both inbound and account-based marketing techniques, technologies, and KPIs.
- Proven track record of measuring and improving the effectiveness of demand generation efforts, partnering with sales to improve them, and reporting those results as well as recommendations to the executive level.
- Highly analytical and creative nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize ruthlessly and commit to and achieve goals.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to create forecasting models and manage related marketing spend.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes within a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the global communication of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to influence and drive our marketing strategy and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Is this you? Please send your application to email@example.com (please attach your CV and provide a cover letter and earliest starting date). We are excited to meet you!
If you want to work with us, don’t hesitate to contact us!
You may also like: Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist (m/f/d)