BRYTER is the leading framework for knowledge engineers (legal engineers). This profession is a hybrid role, combining the specific subject-matter expertise (legal, compliance, accounting, HR), developer and project management skillsets. A knowledge engineer interfaces with lawyers, IT and clients to deliver on a digital solution – often in a versatile and time-sensitive environment. These roles will become increasingly important as business service firms (law firms, consultancies, etc.) and in-house departments are increasingly underpinning their businesses with digital solutions.
BRYTER’s Knowledge Engineering Team offers different services to help organisations and individuals to develop and enhance their legal engineering capabilities:
- Training and education of knowledge engineers in a “training on the job” concept
- Offering a Summer School to train up future engineers in an immersive 2-week experience
- Supporting existing knowledge engineering teams through training and interactive formats
- Providing engineering services for specific projects
- Supporting projects or teams in times of capacity peaks
- Testing, enhancing or quality assessing existing solutions
- Offering integration services
If you are interested in one of the above services, you can reach out to Knowledge Engineering Team.