The production and industrial sector are the driving force for the global economy. However, it is facing unprecedented challenges. The investment required by organizations in this sector is significant, and there needs to be a long-term strategy in place. It’s therefore imperative that those working in the sector are well-informed, and that information is disseminated effectively.
This is particularly the case for complex regulatory knowledge (e.g. from legal, tax, and compliance) that requires interaction with and integration in modern industrial processes. This is where automation and digitization can make an impact. It should be considered by organizations as a way to help compliance officers and others in the business to deal with continual regulatory changes on a long-term basis.
This is where BRYTER comes in:
- Embedded compliance: BRYTER makes it possible to embed legal and regulatory requirements directly into industrial processes, which themselves have been running automatically for years.
- Competitive advantage: By embedding compliance knowhow already in the design of industrial processes, enormous efficiency gains can be realized in the long term, since costly and time-consuming adaptation processes are avoided.
- Holistic and consistent approach: Global industrial players are facing regulatory challenges around the globe. BRYTER enables them to adopt a uniform yet customized approach in the implementation of increasingly tight and complex regulations.
- 24/7 availability: Self-service tools built with BRYTER are available 24/7 around the globe to every person involved in the design and implementation of industrial processes.
- Easy-to-use: Make regulatory requirements directly tangible to those who need to implement them in practice, so that they can have a direct impact on their work.