Consumer-focused organizations have been focusing much of their digital transformation efforts on customer experience (CX) – investing in technology that can increase customer understanding, by collecting and analyzing data and acting on this data.
However, there are a number of challenges that these organizations are facing including:
- No standardized process for gathering data, making it harder to provide consumers with the information they’re looking for
- Lack of automation: without automation tools, it is impossible to automate the customer journey, a key component of CX
This is where BRYTER comes in.
Consumer-focused organizations can leverage BRYTER to improve the way they communicate with consumers and better understand the way consumers interact with their services.
How can BRYTER help consumers?
- Guided knowledge: Develop tools that enable consumers to easily access information and gather all necessary answers for you to progress with your service.
- Faster delivery: BRYTER’s no-code platform allows you to focus on developing a consumer-facing solution without the need to involve external developers to speed up the period between ideation and delivery.
- On-the-go: Access BRYTER from anywhere using your laptop or handheld/mobile device.