Being a Content Marketing Manager with us:
As a Content Marketing Manager you will help create engaging, witty content that supports our company goals as we further expand into the US and globally.
You are first and foremost a great storyteller. You love the opportunity B2B content marketing presents in taking complex topics and turning them into something digestible and engaging. In this role you will be writing all types of content – from longer form pieces, to interviews, case studies, emails and newsletters – even some scripts for video and TV.
You don’t need to be an expert in B2B SaaS or no-code automation. However, you are a talented writer who knows how to take complex concepts or messaging produced by subject matter experts and distill and present them in the most compelling way.
You will be part of the Marketing Team and work closely with the Director of Marketing, the SEO Manager and the Growth Marketing Manager to execute on our global communications and content marketing strategy. You will own the execution of everything from flagship assets like white papers, to regular content like newsletter, blog posts and more. You will work with the Design team on visuals, the SEO Manager on SEO strategy, as well as with others in the Marketing and Website team on publication and promotion.
This role is fundamental to our global growth strategy as we look to expand our customer base and raise our profile as a leader in the no-code automation space.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have invested a lot in creating our own cultural reality: one that places our team members at the center of everything. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Create educational and thought leadership content to support product marketing, growth marketing and PR strategies.
- Work with customers and community members to create case studies.
- Work across the Marketing Team to provide content and copy as needed for the BRYTER website, sales assets / decks, emails and more.
- Work with our Growth Marketing Manager on inbound campaigns, including writing copy for email nurture campaigns and landing pages.
- Copywriting lead for all major public facing comms.
- Work closely with our SEO Manager to create content for our blog and website to increase organic traffic.
- Work with our Social Media Manager to provide short, engaging copy.
- Work with our in-house video production team for content for the launch of BRYTER TV.
- An expert storyteller and excellent writer and editor capable of adjusting message and tone based on the audience.
- Love for great copy and witty communication.
- Experience working in a B2B content marketing role
- Ability to distil technical concepts into digestible, engaging content.
- BA degree in journalism, law, business, finance or related field.
- Experience working in multi-channel content creations, e.g. journalism or publishing.
- Highly proactive, self-starter who is willing to get stuck-in.
- Use data to validate ideas and measure impact.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Preferably English native speaker.
Why work at BRYTER:
- As Content Marketing Manager you have the unique opportunity to be a key member of the team as we expand globally.
- As a remote-first, distributed team you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
Who are we?
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across Europe. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and New York.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.