BRYTER is a young but leading enterprise SaaS company focused on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and business decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our no-code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and repetitive.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in NYC. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Solutions Engineer with us
As a Solutions Engineer, you combine law and tech in one person. You have several years of experience in both legal consulting and software development which enables you to communicate and work with both worlds. Your unique skill set allows you to quickly assess the feasibility of legal tech solutions and to plan the steps necessary for their implementation.
We are looking for a person with hands-on mentality and a talent for transforming legal processes into actionable digital solutions. Your tasks include the design and implementation of prototypes, integrations of our core product with other applications as well as the execution of custom solutions. Every of these solutions has its own unique requirements, which you are able to understand and put into practice. While the focus of your position is on the design and management of projects, you have solid programming experience that allows you to understand the architecture and functionality of the developed programs from scratch.
In this role you will develop new legal tech products with and for our customers (law firms and legal departments). You will work closely with our customers to ensure that they find the appropriate business and use cases on the BRYTER Platform. This requires an in-depth understanding of how lawyers “think” and where law can be standardized and automated.
- Developing cutting-edge automation solutions for our customers
- Managing and executing projects for the development of custom software solutions together with a team of Project Managers and Software Consultants/Developers
- Generating and seeking out potential new business opportunities
- Developing and managing relationships with potential customers and key stakeholders
- Participating in new business contract negotiations
- Keep regular contacts with past, existing and new customers to explore new opportunities
- Travel may be required
Qualifications we would love to find
- Degree in law (LL.B., LL.M., state/bar exam or equivalent)
- Professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. Big Law or Big4
- Solid experience in software development proven by previous projects – whether in a professional or private context
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language – native speaker is a big plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in B2B software business is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Location in a time zone GMT +/- 2 hours
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape global operations and support the global strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning. Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.