BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We are a small team, but we are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Marketing and Communication Specialist with us
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who desires to thrive in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take the next career step into a senior role.
- Develop tactics to get the word out about BRYTER and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Manage campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy-writing, performance analysis, and much more in close collaboration with the marketing lead.
- Build strategic relationships and nourish liaisons with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Organize and manage events and conferences
- (International) travel is required
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in marketing, business, law or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Background in Legal/Consulting/Audit industry, e.g. BigLaw, Big4 firm or equivalent
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language, preferably native speaker
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement