Who we are and what we do
BRYTER is a young but already international and leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
What we think a Senior Community Manager should do
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who desires to thrive in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take the next career step into a senior role.
What we would like you to do
- Act as the frontline manager of the BRYTER media platforms and supervise, manage and curate our most important digital communication channels.
- Respond to community members and customers and coordinate support from customer service, legal, compliance and brand marketing.
- Protect and enhance the BRYTER brand by monitoring social conversations, trending stories and industry news; work with the brand and marketing team to develop conversational content as appropriate.
- Use data to develop simple, powerful insights that impact our social servicing strategy.
- Have a deep understanding of the BRYTER brand voice and tone.
- Participate in the creation and publication process of content in various media formats in English and German in close collaboration with our Marketing and Website Development teams.
- Build new relationships with external partners outside of our own properties; Manage the day-to-day relationship with multiple vendors.
- Organize and manage community events and conferences, be present at external community events.
- Optimize our digital content (blog posts, publications, academic papers, white papers, courses) for conversion.
- (International) travel may be required.
The qualifications and skills we would love you to have
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in journalism, marketing, law, business, finance or related field.
- Experience in professional journalism with focus on business and/or technology or agency background with a strong focus on (online) marketing.
- Strong storytelling skills as well as excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams, particularly with colleagues from online marketing, compliance, technology and brand marketing.
- Perfect proficiency in the English language, preferably native speaker.
- Love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
What you’ll get from us
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Fast ramp-up and immediate responsibilities in a high potential, international and diverse environment.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network, flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience, know-how and network.
- Participation in scaling a great product into global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
We hire super slow and really want to get to know you – because we believe that people love what they do when they find their perfect job. So we really put a lot of effort in finding out if we are a match. But let’s be honest: we will both know it when we feel it. So just give it a shot and reach out:
Please attach your CV, a short cover letter, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We are excited to meeting you!
If you want to work with us,
don’t hesitate to contact us!
You may also like: Senior Marketing & Communication Specialist (m/f/d)