Who we are and what we do
BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our innovative no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business significantly more efficient and transparent. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
Work is not always fun – but it should always be good, meaningful and smart. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. That is why we allow our people to work from home or everywhere else, that is why we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We are a small team but we are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
What we think an operations manager should do
We are seeking for an incredibly bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. The position as an Ops Manager is a process centerstone of the Frankfurt team, defining the quality, speed and feel of the team’s work. We are looking for a passionate team member in our company, to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios.
Operations and Project Managers are experienced professionals who work closely with various team members; managing and running various non-technical projects. Your job is to support the management team and to organize a fast-paced start-up environment optimized to deliver great customer value. This includes, for example, market research, budget monitoring, organization of events, marketing campaigns, creation of materials and correspondences, stakeholder management and above all, advising the team to make the right decisions at the right time.
What we would like you to do
- You manage projects including timeline, budget, scope.
- Participate in planning and manage day-to-day execution of various projects.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; Assist with schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Develop and maintain numerous project deliverables.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, including review sessions, and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Collect, formulate, and disseminate best practices on project implementation, solution positioning and delivery.
- Travel may be required.
The qualifications and skills we would love you to have
- Formal project management certification or preferred 3 years of project coordination or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Flawless execution of task, with high attention to detail, organization and process with a proven track record.
- Rigour and discipline on a personal and professional level.
- Strong teamwork skills; and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities; Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Strong communication – oral and written. Native English is an advantage.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Skills in (social media) marketing preferred.
What you’ll get from us
- Highly rewarding and challenging work in a fun, creative, and fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity to grow in a fair and flat hierarchy and to develop into a leading role.
- Teamwork with experienced, successful entrepreneurs.
- Exciting and challenging tasks with high relevance and immediate impact.
- Take part in a innovative, trending and growing industry and participate in a business team that has the mission to transform markets.
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network and to constantly learn.
- A competitive salary.
Does this speak to you? Did we spark your interest? Then please reach out to us – we would like to read your applications. Please attach your CV, cover letter and earliest starting date. We are excited to meeting you!