Being an Intern with us:
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who desires to thrive in a fun, creative, and dynamic environment. We are looking for a motivated intern who helps develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic.
- Support with the execution of video shootings
- Knowledge in the fields of image, sound and lighting setups for film shootings, directing as well as script and screenplay production
- Create 2D/3D animations, help with graphic design, as well as tracking, keying, editing, compositing, modeling, rendering images and videos
- Handling of different (3D) data and output formats according to different technical requirements
- Skilled with Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere, Photoshop, FinalCut Pro X
- At best you have already worked with green screens
- You can also take on tasks that do not fall directly into your area of work
Qualifications we would love to find:
We are looking for smart individuals who are available to work as contractors with the following profile:
- You are a student or graduate currently undertaking in marketing, business, law, media/motion design or a related field at a leading university or top law school.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are able to learn quickly, have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You would be available on a contingent monthly basis (paid).
- You are a highly driven and reliable individual with strong communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to gain experience in the growing legal tech field and develop new skills
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- The possibility to work remotely from home
- preferred if you are located near Frankfurt/Main