Being an Intern with us:
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who desires to thrive in a fun, creative, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an motivated intern who helps develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic.
- Create Marketing materials
- Create Social Media postings
- Support for online communication
- Image Sourcing and Editing for the Website
- Help out with Video cutting & editing
- Support in preparation and execution of photo shootings/video shootings, editing and image processing
- Research work
- You can also take on tasks that do not fall directly into your area of work
Qualifications we would love to find:
We are looking for smart individuals who are available to work as contractors with the following profile:
- You are a student or graduate currently undertaking in marketing, business, law, media/motion design or a related field at a leading university or top law school.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are able to learn quickly, have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You would be available on a contingent monthly basis.
- You are a highly driven and reliable individual with strong communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to gain experience in the growing legal tech field and develop new skills
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- The possibility to work remotely from home
- Location: Frankfurt/Main
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please attach your CV, cover letter and earliest starting date). We are excited to meeting you!