Being an Intern / Working Student with us:
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who desires to thrive in a fun, creative, and dynamic environment. We are looking for a motivated intern who helps develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic.
- Image Sourcing and Editing for the Website
- Creating Powerpoint Presentations
- Create Social Media postings
- Help out with the design of the newsletter
- Create Marketing materials
- Research work
- Data maintenance of databases and Excel lists
- Support in the preparation and implementation of external and internal online events
- Support for online communication
- You can also take on tasks that do not fall directly into your area of work
Qualifications we would love to find:
We are looking for smart individuals who are available to work as contractors with the following profile:
- You are a student or graduate currently undertaking in marketing, business, law, media/motion design or a related field at a leading university or top law school.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are able to learn quickly, have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You would be available on a contingent monthly basis.
- You are a highly driven and reliable individual with strong communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to gain experience in the growing legal tech field and develop new skills
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- The possibility to work remotely from home
- Location: Frankfurt/Main or Berlin preferred
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please attach your CV, cover letter and earliest starting date). We are excited to meeting you!