BRYTER is a young but leading enterprise SaaS company focused on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and business decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our No Code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and repetitive.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in NYC. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Legal Tech Consultant with a focus on BRYTER Open with us
We are seeking for an incredibly bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy. The position as a Legal Tech Consultant is a process centerstone of the Commercial team, driving the business forward and defining the quality, speed and feel of the team’s work. We are looking for a passionate team member in our company, to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios.
Ideally you will be a considerate, bright, forward thinking, and high-spirited candidate with a passion for building and managing complex relationships with our exceptional client base (including global law firms, banks, consultancies and top-tier corporates) with a strong focus on our BRYTER Open community.
With the BRYTER Open program we make the power of our platform technology available for free – to boost access to justice and education. For academic institutions and student teams, we provide free access to a community version of our platform for projects that are eligible. We want to allow everyone to learn how digitization can work in the compliance and regulatory world, to bring automation to the fore and to empower people to build applications that would normally take months, in hours. NGOs and non-profit organizations are equally invited to use BRYTER Open, to benefit from the platform to build digital tools and applications to make knowledge and advice of experts accessible to those who most need it. Using BRYTER will enable these organizations to disseminate knowledge and access to justice through automation for the have nots.
In this role you will become a product expert, working with our users on complex use cases to help them quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through our product – a highly innovative no-code building platform that allows lawyers and other experts to build digital apps.
We are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, and able to think of creative solutions for complex business problems. We are looking for someone with a consultative mindset, a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
You will be working as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader team of Business Strategy Consultants and Customer Success Managers. The ideal candidate for this role will have worked in the legal field in some capacity, with a passion for technology and client service delivery.
- Consult with our global client base as well as academic institutions, NGOs and student teams, helping them to create highly innovative apps to scale their businesses with BRYTER
- Manage a number of parallel projects
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders and helping to develop our business as we look to scale our company
- Coordinate and conduct workshops, on-boardings, trials and training for clients and the BRYTER Open community
- Contribute to the constant improvement of Client Lifecycle practices, as well as the Commercial team as a unit
- Become a product expert and identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of our clients and community, as well as working with our world-class developers to build new product features
- Travel may be required, whether this is to engage in meetings or speak at international events and conferences
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in law or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in project management with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. BigLaw, Big4 firm or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Strong interest in engaging and working with academic institutions, student teams, NGOs and non-profit organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the English language, preferably German or English native speaker.
- Interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Commercial team
- Some basic technical experience would be advantageous
In order to be close to our markets and avoid unnecessary travel we’re currently looking for English speaking candidates who live in UK and German speaking candidates who live in or close to Germany.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
If you want to work with us, don’t hesitate to contact us!
You may also like: Legal Engineer (m/f/d)