Who we are and what we do
BRYTER is a young but already international and leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
What we think a Journalist in Residence should do
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who desires to thrive in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take the next career step into a senior role.
What we would like you to do
- Lead, supervise and support the production of high-impact industry journalism.
- Fully own the creation process for our content in various media formats in English and German.
- Fully own the blog calendar and publication process by working in close collaboration with our Marketing and Website Development teams.
- Build new relationships with external partners for Guest Publications and Collaborations outside of our own properties.
- Optimize our digital content produced (blog posts, publications, papers, white papers, courses) for conversion.
- Work closely with the content and growth marketers to promote the courses to our German audience.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- (International) travel may be required.
The qualifications and skills we would love you to have
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in journalism, law, business, finance or related field
- Experience in a professional newsroom or full-time experience in multimedia storytelling within the past two years.
- Experience in professional journalism with focus on business and/or technology.
- Solid experience using technology (e.g. DSLRS, audio equipment, mobile video, and other multimedia storytelling tools, Creative Cloud tools, specifically Premiere, Audition and After Effects).
- Strong storytelling skills as well as excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language, preferably native speaker.
- Love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in content management, online marketing and measurement.
What you’ll get from us
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Fast ramp-up and immediate responsibilities in a high potential, international and diverse environment.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network, flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience, know-how and network.
- Participation in scaling a great product into global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
We hire super slow and really want to get to know you – because we believe that people love what they do when they find their perfect job. So we really put a lot of effort in finding out if we are a match. But let’s be honest: we will both know it when we feel it. So just give it a shot and reach out:
Please attach your CV, a short cover letter, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We are excited to meeting you!