What’s your job?
As a HR Administrator, you will own the administrative function along the entire employee journey. This includes onboarding, payroll preparation, employee data, HR management and offboarding, while also crafting a positive experience with each interaction.
This job is for you if you truly enjoy creating, managing and owning efficient and effective processes and workflows. Delivering timely and accurate results should be as important to you as delivering consistently high quality and reliable service to internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will be part of the People Team which plays a crucial role in enabling BRYTER’s continued growth. Its members need to be proactive with an intrinsic drive and able to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Own, execute and benchmark HR / People Ops related processes.
- Provide coordination and administrative support along the entire employee life cycle.
- Proactively identify, problem solve and implement opportunities for further efficiencies.
- Advise the team in employment law related issues and compliance regulations.
- Be the go-to contact person for managers and employees for their HR-related admin questions and tasks.
- Track and analyze any HR related processes and key data to continuously improve our services.
- Be the first contact for internal and external stakeholders, such as the accounting team, health insurances and other authorities.
- Schedule and organize team events.
- Organize and maintain personnel records and update internal databases.
- Provide support and coordination for recruiting processes and programs.
- Assist with culture initiatives and special projects.
- Empathy, great communication skills and a high degree of self-reflection combined with the desire to care for people.
- Demonstrable expertise in the field of HR Management / HR Administration / People Operations or relevant role.
- Flawless execution of tasks, with high attention to detail, organization and process with a proven track record.
- Solid knowledge of German employment law, company benefits and HR compliance.
- Previous experience of being part of a fast-growth tech company or truly agile company and ability to adapt and grow with the evolution of the company.
- Ability to juggle priorities in high pressured situations while remaining efficient and extremely organized.
How to apply?
Start a conversation by reaching out to us 📧. Just say hi, and why you’re interested in working with us. If you feel fancy, send your CV along too.
Who are we?
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.
What does working at BRYTER look like?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across Europe. At BRYTER, we believe in the power of self-organising teams and that everyone can be a leader. That’s why we strive for a way of working that reduces unnecessary burden and instead focuses on delivering value.
There are only two regular, mandatory meetings:
- A short 30min company-wide update meeting that happens weekly. This provides a forum for each business area of BRYTER to update the company on their progress towards their quarterly objectives.
- Our weekly People Team Sync, where we revisit what we’re currently working on and what we plan to do in the upcoming week(s).
Other than that, we do a company-wide virtual-coffee session every morning. Anyone who is interested and available can join this call. The only rule is, that we don’t talk about work. It is an opportunity to laugh at what our dogs do to our shoes, share our first (or third?) coffee with each other and just try to kick-off the day in a great mood.
👨👨👧👦 Quarterly Get-together
We are a remote-first company. At the same time, we value the face-to-face time. That’s why we get together at the same place at the beginning of each quarter. We spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better.
To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites.
👩🚀 BRYTER Handbook
At BRYTER we believe in the power of self-organizing teams and that everyone can be a leader. Everyone can participate in shaping the way we work at BRYTER, based on their interests and capabilities.
To that end we work hard to make the way we work explicit, to enable us to improve it continuously. Anybody on the team can propose changes and improvements in the form of a proposal, and proposals are by default accepted. Only if by getting feedback on a proposal a serious risk or harm for the organisation is identified, we ask the authors of a proposal to adapt it, usually with the help of the people who identified the risks.
Advantages of working at BRYTER
Being a distributed team, you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. Depending on where you’re based and the location of the company on-site, you might get to travel for a few days each quarter.
👩🏻💻 Flexible working hours
We know life comes with responsibilities and the occasional, unexpected occurrences, and encourage everyone at BRYTER to spend time on people and the things they care about. That’s why working hours at BRYTER are usually as flexible as you need them to be.
💪🏽 Professional and Personal Growth
We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
How to apply?
Start a conversation by reaching out to us 📧. Just say hi, why you’re interested in working with us and please include a CV in your message.