BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We are a small team, but we are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Customer Success Manager with us
We are seeking for an incredibly bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. The position as a Customer Success Manager is a process centerstone of the Frankfurt team, defining the quality, speed and feel of the team’s work. We are looking for a passionate team member in our company, to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios.
A considerate, bright, forward thinking, and high-spirited candidate (native English is a plus) with a passion to make our customers successful and happy.
In this role you will to help our customers quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through their product – an innovative no-code building platform that allows lawyers to build digital apps. You’ll be working with a mixture of law firms and in-house teams in your day-to-day work.
The role demands someone who is passionately focused on the customer, a strong communicator, able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done while providing an excellent customer experience. We are looking for consultative mindset with a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
You will be working as part of the global Customer Success team, alongside a broader team of Customer Success Managers. The ideal person for this role will have worked in the legal field in some capacity.
- Manage a number of parallel projects for customers
- Help customers to finalize their projects on time and on budget while delighting them
- Coordinate and conduct workshops, on-boardings, trials, trainings for customers
- Contribute to constant improvement other Customer Lifecycle practices
- Work with customers on the definition and execution of their overall role out plan
- Identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of the customers
- Set customer expectations
- Travel may be required
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in business, law, tech, engineering or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in project management with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Ideally 2-3 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. BigLaw, Big4 firm or equivalent
- Demonstrably ‘self-starting’. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language, preferably native speaker
- Interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Customer Success function
- Some basic technical experience would be advantageous
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement