BRYTER is the leading enterprise no-code platform to automate expert knowledge. Our intuitive toolbox enables professionals to build, manage and sell interactive applications without programming skills. We help consulting and law firms, banks, corporates and public bodies across the globe to digitize and scale their services, enabling them to make their businesses more transparent and automating manual and repetitive tasks.
BRYTER Open makes this powerful, enterprise-grade software available for free for NGOs, non-profits and academic institutions. Central to our vision at BRYTER is supporting our community: giving academic institutions the tools they need to educate the next generation of business professionals, leveraging our technology to help increase access to justice and empowering individuals with knowledge disseminated at scale, driving real social change.
Working with us
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in New York.
We are growing quickly and looking for an incredibly bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy. The position of Strategic Customer Success and Operations Manager is at the centre of the BRYTER Open strategy. You will have the opportunity to have a genuine positive, social impact and play a key role in scaling BRYTER to enable thousands of users in the academic, non-profit and NGO spaces to use BRYTER to drive change.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative and strategic in their approach to scaling customer success and operations. You will become a product expert, helping users to create value with our no-code automation platform.
Because you will be joining the BRYTER Open team at the beginning and our user base is growing quickly, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where a willingness to get stuck in and get things done is highly valued. We are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done.
- Working closely with a global client base, academic institutions, NGOs and student teams, helping them to create highly innovative apps to scale their initiatives with BRYTER.
- Managing a number of parallel projects.
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders and helping to develop our business as we look to scale our company.
- Coordinate and conduct workshops, onboarding, trials and training for clients and the BRYTER Open community.
- Increasing user engagement through product led strategies.
- Become a product expert and advocate for new product features on behalf of the BRYTER Open team and on behalf of our community.
- Travel may be required, whether this is to engage in meetings or speak at international events and conferences.
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in project management with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- A passion for driving social change through technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the English language, preferably an English native speaker.
- Interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the BRYTER Open team.
- Tech-savviness – some coding experience is a big plus; basic understanding of frontend web applications and APIs mandatory.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network.
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how.
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
If you want to work with us,
don’t hesitate to contact us!
You may also like: Legal Engineer (m/f/d)