BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We’re currently looking for Business Strategy Analysts who live in or close to the German or UK market and speak the corresponding language on a native level.
Being a Business Strategy Analyst with us
A highly motivated, bright, forward thinking and entrepreneurial candidate with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy.
The position as a Business Strategy Analyst forms a key role of the Commercial team, identifying new business cases and developing prototypes for (potential) customers. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail and experience in project management with a passion for solving complex problems on a daily basis. This requires an in-depth understanding of how lawyers “think” and where law can be standardized and automated.
We are looking for a passionate team member in our company, to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios.
- Research, develop and prototype our business and use cases strategies
- Assist in managing a number of parallel projects for global clients, assist in defining their roll out plan and seeing the projects through to completion on time and on budget
- Manage key internal stakeholders and helping to develop our business as we look to scale our company
- Coordinate and conduct workshops, on-boardings, trials and training for clients
- Contribute to the constant improvement of Client Lifecycle practices, as well as the Commercial team as a unit
- Become a product expert and identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of our clients, as well as working with our world-class developers to build new product features
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar in law, economics or a related field
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. BigLaw, Big4 firm or equivalent
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously if required
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Perfect proficiency in the English language – native speaker is a big plus
- Experience in B2B software business is a plus
- Tech-savviness – some coding experience is a big plus
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- Remote work: from the start, we have been a remote first company – this allows you to flexibly work from home instead of having to travel to the office each day – your location should be within the CET timezone (+/- 1 hour)