BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We’re currently looking for Remote Business Knowledge Managers who live in or close to the German or UK market and speak the corresponding language on a native or fluent level.
Being a Business Knowledge Manager with us
We are seeking for an incredibly bright, creative and high-spirited individual with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy. In this role you will work closely with our Commercial team to develop and maintain our content database which consists of example applications, prototypes and customer-facing materials. This requires an in-depth understanding of how lawyers “think” and where law can be standardized and automated. The role demands someone who is passionate about the adoption of technology in the legal space, as well as focused on consulting with global businesses to provide cutting-edge apps with BRYTER.
We are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, and able to think of creative solutions for complex business problems. Ideally, you will be a candidate (native English is a must) with a passion for building and managing our internal knowledge hub and to set up internal processes for knowledge management and delivery, which requires a high attention to detail and continuity.
You will be working as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader team of Business Services Advisors, Customer Success Managers and Sales Representatives. The ideal candidate for this role will have worked in the legal field in some capacity and share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios.
- Develop and maintain our internal knowledge hub which consists of example applications, prototypes and supporting materials
- Build a content pipeline to enable the whole commercial team in demonstrating the value of BRYTER and to showcase the most relevant content to our customers
- Manage a number of parallel projects, creating custom content for key accounts and preparing presentations with a high understanding for complex legal areas
- Contribute to the constant improvement of client lifecycle practices, as well as the Commercial team as a unit
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar in law or a related field
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. BigLaw, Big4 firm or equivalent
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- English native speaker
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Commercial team
- Some basic technical experience would be advantageous
- Experience in B2B software business is a plus
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- Remote work: from the start, we have been a remote first company – this allows you to flexibly work from home instead of having to travel to the office each day – your location should be within the CET timezone (+/- 1 hour)