BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We are a small team, but we are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Business Development Manager with us
A considerate, bright, forward thinking, entrepreneurial and sales-driven candidate with a passion for generating sales leads, contacts and new business cases with (potential) customers. We are looking for a person with hands-on mentality and a talent for customer acquisition and strong analytical skills.
In this role you will develop new business with and for our customers (law firms and legal departments). You will work closely with our customers to ensure that they find the appropriate business and use cases on the BRYTER Platform. This requires an in-depth understanding of how lawyers “think” and where law can be standardized and automated.
- Develop and execute our business and use cases strategies
- Generating and seeking out potential new business opportunities
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients and key stakeholders
- Managing proposals, submissions and bids
- Participating in new business contract negotiations
- Keep regular contacts with past, existing and new clients to explore new opportunities
- Travel may be required
Qualifications we would love to find
- Degree in law or a related field
- Professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. Big Law
- Tech-savviness – some coding experience is a big plus
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language – native speaker is a big plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in B2B software business is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- Offices: Frankfurt, Berlin & London