Driven Operations Manager with a strategic mind supporting the CEO
BRYTER is a young but leading enterprise SaaS company focused on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and business decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our no-code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and repetitive.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in NYC. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being the Assistant to the CEO with us:
We seek a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who wants to thrive in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional keen to accelerate their career towards a more senior role.
In this role, you will support our CEO in strategic, administrative and operational matters. You will be a key member in supporting executive management to ensure efficient operation in our remote-first organization. This includes strategically managing leaders’ time including long-term travel and meeting plans, and assess their available time against priorities. You will also serve as a strategic thought partner, sounding board, and confidante to the CEO and inform organization strategy and decision making.
As the CEO is responsible for the Growth and Marketing Units, the role includes tasks related to growth strategy and marketing and communication planning, such as budgeting, project management and hiring.
At BRYTER we are building of our diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture. We are looking for skill, talent and enthusiasm but we are also hiring for culture fit. We want someone who is curious, with a passion to learn and contribute, and who will proactively offer support and advice where needed.
- Provide strategic, administrative and operational support for our CEO and to some extent, the CEO’s team (Chief of Staff).
- Extensive calendar management and international travel planning for internal and external meetings.
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive.
- Assist CEO to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, financial performance and the market.
- Prepare decision making outlines and executive briefings.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc research, benchmarking, and data analytics, help determine KPIs and update dashboards as needed; assist in presentations and strategic collateral.
- Prepare presentations and strategic material and assist in strategic planning.
- Support in both internal and external strategic meetings, e.g. monthly and quarterly offsites, board meetings, investor updates and partner negotiations.
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in business, finance or a related field.
- Previous experience in strategic or management consulting, banking or VC.
- Proven ability to drive projects forward and work in a structured way while simultaneously multitasking in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Highly organized and efficient administrator with an innate attention to detail.
- Problem solver and quick learner – proactively and efficiently identifies creative solutions.
- Flexible – in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness with a positive “can-do” spirit.
- Demonstrable ability to work under little direction making time sensitive decisions and delivering under pressure.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Perfect proficiency in the English language, preferably native speaker.
- Excellent writing skills and love for great copy and witty communication.
- Proven ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes within a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape global operations and support the global strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning. Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
Is this you? Please send your application to email@example.com (please attach your CV and provide a cover letter and earliest starting date). We are excited to meet you!