Administration has been one of the first areas where automation has shown significant results: Since the 1970ies, digital applications are supporting public institutions in upholding a scalable service level. The application-friendly structure of administrative rules and regulations make the public sector one of the most beneficial workplaces for automation:
The public sector can leverage BRYTER to streamline workflows and turn complex processes with multiple stakeholders into easy-to-use applications. To comply with the high number of regulations and guidelines, the public sector can develop solutions that break down sophisticated decision making into manageable tools. The logic-based platform allows authorities to develop fit-for-purpose solutions faster and at scale while maintaining full control over the functionality and the overall decision-making process.
How can BRYTER help the public sector?
- Streamlined implementation of new directives: Convert new and complex processes into guided tools to better implement and apply state directives
Example: Citizen portals for public information and requests
- Standardized processes: Build custom tools to define clear workflows and easily integrate more homogenous and standardized processes.
Example: Template generator for self-service use
- Scale internal knowledge: Use interactive and easy-to-use BRYTER applications to enable knowledge sharing across agencies and in interaction with businesses and consumers for a better and more fit-for-purpose service.
Example: Gift & Hospitality Compliance check for public servants
- Measurable outcomes: Get holistic insights into the needs of internal agencies and external parties and analyse your interactions to consistently provide better services.
BRYTER offers the following benefits for the public sector:
- Highly customizable: BRYTER applications are fully customizable and can easily be amended to fit the changing requirements of highly regulated landscapes.
- Scaled services: Automation allows for scaled services to minimize bottlenecks and maximise efficiency.
- Better knowledge sharing: Interactive and easy-to-use BRYTER applications enable better and faster knowledge sharing across agencies and in interaction with businesses and consumers.