The judiciary can leverage BRYTER to improve the public understanding of court procedure and provide easy-to-follow guidance to improve access to justice. Tailored applications can streamline the intake and management of new matters, build tools that inter alia facilitate the navigation through the courts and places of jurisdiction and automate the generation and filing of electronic forms by providing interactive questionnaires. Rule-based procedures and decisions can be fully automated using the logic-based BRYTER platform which saves the judiciary valuable time and helps alleviate the backlog.
How can BRYTER help the judiciary?
- Self-serve offering: Support internal and external service recipients with self-serve solutions to streamline court cases and related paperwork and provide tailored assistance at scale.
- Digital front door: Automatically compile and structure all incoming information to ensure it is passed on to the competent authorities, to maintain a clear overview for all subsequent processes and to foster collaboration between all involved parties.
- Minimize human error: Convert complex procedures into easy-to-comprehend tools that navigate the user through the required steps to minimize time spent on correcting human errors.
BRYTER offers the following benefits for the judiciary:
- Tailored solutions across all levels: Convert any complex process into a manageable and easy-to-understand tool to minimize human error and maximise efficiency.
- Scaled services: Give an unlimited number of users the flexibility to access scenario-based guidance at any time without the need to allocate internal resources. Leverage automation: Build tools that help users select, autofill and file the correct paperwork based on their provided information.
- Analyse engagement: Get holistic insights into the public needs and analyse all interactions to consistently provide better services and understand where additional resources are needed.