Governments leverage BRYTER to implement policies and comply with applicable requirements by building digital tools that are packaged as easy-to-use self-service solutions for businesses, consumers and civil servants. Complex public services can be structured as applications that are easily accessible via the organization’s website to streamline decision-making, optimize processes and workflows and improve overall efficiency. With BRYTER complex legislation is converted into an intelligible diagrammatic form. The organisation’s civil service can capture rules sourced from hundreds of pages of legislation to provide an easy-to-follow guidance application for internal use and to provide a set of rules to businesses when implementing new laws.
How can BRYTER help governments?
- Self-service offering: Convert lengthy forms and communications into digital self-serve tools for consumers to streamline processes and services while capturing all information in a structured and automated way.
- Gateway for complex legislation: Build tools that help consumers and civil servants understand and navigate through the complex landscape of new legislations. Automate processes: Use interactive questionnaires to auto-fill complex forms and minimize human error to increase efficiency.
- Scale internal knowledge: Use interactive and easy-to-use BRYTER applications to enable knowledge sharing across agencies and in interaction with businesses and consumers for a better and more integrated service.
BRYTER offers the following benefits for governments:
- More accessible legislation: Create rule-based applications that guide businesses and consumers through complex legislative landscapes to provide more manageable advice and information
- Improved knowledge sharing: Leverage automation to enable all areas of government to participate in knowledge sharing.
- 24/7 service delivery: Self-service tools enable 24/7 access and provide businesses and consumers with government services at their fingertips.
- Become data-driven: Get holistic insights into the needs of consumers and businesses and analyse their government interactions to consistently provide better services.