BRYTER allows building powerful and sophisticated intake management tools that can serve as a “front door” for in-house departments to streamline, automate and accelerate the request intake process and to enable self-service tools to deliver agile legal services.
Why an intake management tool?
Currently, in-house departments (legal, compliance, data privacy, HR, procurement, etc.) are often approached through different channels (e.g. email, telephone, etc.) with ad-hoc requests for advice and expertise. This causes a lot of friction, over-head and delay in resolving the issues at hand. This also ties up valuable resources. Furthermore, handling legal requests in such a manual way makes it difficult to measure them against quantitative and qualitative criteria and to assess them against the KPIs of the legal department.
The aim is to change internal perceptions by delivering essential services quickly and efficiently, positioning your team as a valuable facilitator:
- An intake tool allows enterprises to adequately route and allocate requests using powerful logic – going far beyond a mere “ticketing system”
- Utilizing self-service apps and chatbots helps internal clients to self-serve wherever possible
- Through smart routing, it guides the user to the relevant resources or self-service apps
- It ensures that all necessary information is collected before the request even reaches the respective department and thus makes queries about any missing information
- It tracks all incoming requests and their metrics automatically (e.g. along with their frequency, type and origin)
- It gives unparalleled transparency and insight into different types of inquiries and problem areas of the business in real-time
- It enables the management to measure and improve KPIs and visualize them in a dashboard
With BRYTER, in-house departments can build their own Intake Management Tool which is tailored to reflect their processes and service levels. Every intake tool is fully customizable and configurable – maintenance and updates can be implemented by the process owner without the need to involve IT. Through BRYTER, every Intake Management Tool has fully customizable and interactive interfaces that can also be embedded into the company’s existing IT infrastructure (e.g. MS SharePoint or MS Teams) to make it available exactly where the employees need it.
- Automated & Standardized
Build a clear, consistent process for managing legal intake and assigning service requests. Standardize the process with a configurable workflow that directs intake to the right resources and provides status updates to business users.
- Faster Execution
Save up to 90% of time allocating resources and providing legal services. Improve response and cycle times, enhancing your performance. Free up time to focus on the most valuable matters.
- Transparent overview
Create a complete record and audit trail of legal demand across your organization. Track legal request metrics, spot risks and problem areas of the business in real-time and plan team resources accordingly.
Empower people across your organization to access legal know-how, playbooks, checklists, guidance and other knowledge assets seamlessly.
- Highly customizable
Every application built on BRYTER is customizable. The Legal Intake Management Tool may reflect your company’s unique policies, processes and risk treatments. The unique BRYTER platform gives unparalleled opportunities for customization.