BRYTER’s no-code platform allows anyone to build chatbots that can capture and map out complex conversations and decision-making scenarios. The use of chatbots is thriving as many enterprises use chatbots to expand and automate their customer service, internal processes or other tasks. Chatbots for business experts are still less common but show huge potential as companies need to increasingly streamline communications with other business units and partners. BRYTER can support this need and provides a framework to build and deploy chatbots.
Among the advantages of chatbots built on BRYTER are that they:
- are generally faster to train (and therefore less expensive)
- integrate easily with legacy systems
- streamline the handover to a human agent
- are highly accountable and secure
- can include interactive elements and media
- are not restricted to text interactions
BRYTER pursues different approaches to chatbots intertwining rule-based and machine learning-based frameworks to allow for unique (hybrid) solutions. BRYTER chatbots run in all major platforms such as Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Microsoft Teams, Slack or in a stand-alone interface.
BRYTER chatbots might be particularly interesting where you:
- Know the result you are leading people towards and the underlying decision-making process
- Want to make knowledge and expertise more accessible and to improve current FAQ resource
- Want to eventually funnel your conversation to human agents
- Do not have many example conversations (training data) or the decision-making process is fairly complex
If you are interested in BRYTER chatbots, please request a demo with our Chatbot Team to explore further use cases and application scenarios.