BRYTER’s no-code platform allows youto build chatbots that can capture and map out complex conversations and decision-making scenarios. The use of chatbots is thriving as many enterprises use chatbots to expand and automate their customer service. Chatbots for business experts are still less common but show huge potential as they need to increasingly streamline and facilitate their communication with other business units. BRYTER is able to cater to this need and provides a framework to build and deploy chatbots.
Advantages of chatbots built on BRYTER are that they:
- are generally faster to train (and therefore less expensive)
- integrate easily with legacy systems
- streamline the handover to a human agent
- are highly accountable and secure
- can include interactive elements and media
- are not restricted to text interactions
BRYTER pursues different approaches to chatbots intertwining rule-based and machine learning-based frameworks to allow for unique (hybrid) solutions. BRYTER chatbots run in all major platforms such as Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, MS Teams, Slack or in a stand-alone interface.
BRYTER chatbots might be particularly interesting for if you fall into one of the categories below:
- You know the result you are leading people towards and the underlying decision-making process
- You want to make knowledge and expertise more accessible and to improve current FAQ resource
- You want to eventually funnel your conversation to human agents
- You do not have many example conversations (training data) or the decision-making process is fairly complex
If you are interested in BRYTER chatbots, please request a demo with our Chatbot Team to explore further use cases and application scenarios.